Sunday, March 16, 2008

don't give up.

i know i haven't written a poem in a long time. so this might be a little rusty,please bear with me. you are free to leave comments and interpret it your own way. I'd love to know your thoughts!
dedicated to all those people who need a reason to go on.i know i have one. =)


if everyday you wake up,
thinking whats next.
don't give up hope, not yet
sit back and relax.

for end this not might be,
you have still much to see,
think of all good things,
let all the bygones be.

don't be sad ever,
thinking of past and all,
it is called past because its gone
what you should do is rise above the fall.

think of all the things
you always wanted to do.
no matter how silly or stupid they maybe,
I'll help. I'll be always behind you.

wake up to a new day,
not thinking what went wrong,
rather, thinking "oh gosh,
to a new adventure you belong."

let me tell you one truth,
you are free to agree/disagree.
no one can destroy you,
only you can.not them, not me.

for me, and for every person
you call your own,
move stronger, move confident.
but please just don't give up.

No comments: