Saturday, August 9, 2008

week that was....

so last week again nothing much in my boring life excepting a cute 5 video call with my really cute niece, Raina. i am telling you she has eyes bigger than her cheeks! i made sure i sent a BRB to every person i was chatting to focus my full attention to her. she is such a sweetheart!


other than that, i made my resume! (for my college communication class) with a little help from a friend, because lets face it, i am horrible at writing cover letters and the sections which involve goals in life!

last week also i was up at JW Marriott for one day two nights. so my cousin,Nipa has come to India for a work thingy and she gets accommodation at JW, so i had basically gone to give her company. oh we saw karishma kapoor sans makeup on Sunday morning! you can imagine two cousins meeting after a long time how cool would that be. we caught up with our lives and both nights didn't sleep before 4 in the morning!

Sunday we went to santacruz for Indian wear shopping and ended up sitting 5 hrs in seasons (which happens to be Nipa Di's favorite store!) we actually reached there late because both of us got up at 12 on Sunday den half and hour each in the bathroom, actually me 15 mins, her an hour! finally went for lunch at 2 to pizza hut, but the catch was there was tooooooo much line. thank god we were just two of us, so got table easily..

that night Dhaval bhai also came over, while both of them went for a movie, i was room alone from 10 to 2! called up friends, went online n also roamed around the hotel, well i had the key didn't i! =)

rest of the week was a blur. mostly attending college and making charts (i am the creative head of my dept student committee by the way) and being online! so much from me..

till later!

No comments: