Monday, December 10, 2007

birthday story continued

hmm..it seems the house arrest was actually because my school friends told my dad they'd give me a surprise. guess what..they didn't turn up. THANKS A LOT for putting me through that misery. bitches.

so i didn't study, sat online for a while and saw a random movie on star movies (i don't even remember the name!) In the evening, i and rest of the family were originally supposed to go to a second cousin's sangeet. yeah so we didn't go, instead i got a yummy butterscotch cake with lots of nuts, and pav bhaji dinner.

i received "im so sorry, i forgot to msg/call earlier, happy birthday" till like 11.59 in the night.lol no hard feelings though. u guys somehow managed to remember is good enough. and yeah also earned a little from assorted uncles and aunties.

so now that i am a year older and hopefully wiser (i totally doubt it) i hope i decrease a bit of my sillyness.

yeah by the way my favorite birthday msg was " happy 5th birthday! hope u remain 5 rest of your life" oh n so you guys know, i still am dying to have pizza! is anyone listening????

mwah!

No comments: