Saturday, December 8, 2007

mishaps on bday!

so what that my birthday as of this second is barely 13 hrs old..but i still had mishaps! yeah cant believe it? neither can i!

so it starts with my awful phone. its gets hanged exactly 5 mins before 12 and my on-off button doesn't work. so i sit and wrestle with the bad ass button till it finally works. 12.02

so then i sit waiting for some one to call up. i finally i welcome new year in my life! and what u mishap u ask me...it so happens none of my really best friends call! all of them manage to fall asleep the same night when they usually are up till the morning light. (yeah i am still angry and im gonna "forget" calling you guys as well!)

anyways with that i also got an unexpected call and the least expected calls make your day, or in my case, night. so after all the phone calls i lay to rest but i am still bummed that mom called in the morning and not at 12..so yes my dad has given me unlimited shopping budget with a catch as bday gift so i am happy but we go shopping after momma dearest lands in mumbai tomorrow.

and i stole my laptop yet again, almost breaking my dad's lock. which is now thankfully and with god's grace restored.so as of now this is gonna be one boring birthday, given that i am under house arrest to study (exams going on) and i am not going anywhere either with friends or family despite this being a Saturday. but nevertheless after-bday-party does show lotsa promise..so lets hang on to it..

so again in chorus
" happy bday to me, happy bday to me!!"




No comments: