Tuesday, November 27, 2007

25 things to do before i turn 25!

like India has a 5 yr plan for development, i have my own twisted plans to complete before i turn 25 ok just lets make it before i get thrown out of my house(read married). Its not like i would completely manage to complete it because its a tall order dude, but i can always try!
so lets get to work n start THE list.
in no particular order.

1.fall in love (really huge ass cliche but cant help it)

2.learn to shout on people if they irritate me because that i haven't learnt so far even with half my friend population trying to teach me.

3.start regular exercising (any of my friends would comment with a surety of 99.99%: yeah rite! try getting your ass off that comp chair of yours!)

4.run away, even for a day is ok (DON'T ask me y!)

5.for one day feel and ACT like there is no evil

6.go on a backpacking trip ALONE.

7.travel the world.

8.learn to drive without ppl screaming their lungs out. (not that i am horrid but i drive wayyyyyy too fast!)

9.learn to cook. (my mom is gonna be so proud that i put up this!)

10.be the best damn friend to all my friends and they should admit it without me causing any bodily harm to them.

11.learn guitar and learn a new language pref. Spanish so i can compliment my guitar playing skills with new language songs.

12.meet justin timberlake. ( methinks hes too sexy!)

13.move my sister out of the room and the rightful owner of my huge room..bwaahahahaha..

14.learn accounting..damn i am bad at that. my dad would vouch for that one.

15.go to 5 live concerts. should include Bryan Adams.

16.get a goddamn tattoo.

17.get purple highlights. (told ya i was little wild!)

18.learn table tennis.(my dad used to play for his college and i can't even play it for nuts. what a disgrace i am!!)

19.learn salsa, jive etc. then impress certain people ;p

20.slap a few people i want to, never got around on doing that.

21.get drunk. just once.

22.live alone for a while away from parents.

23.bungee jump. (that'll be fun wouldn't it?)

24.go to ibiza on 31st December

25.now for the most silliest wish: stop biting my nails and let them grow so i can shape them once in my life..lolz!

so yeah dats about it. lets see how much i can manage!
toodles..
xoxox

No comments: