Saturday, November 17, 2007

new poem!!!

i find inspiration in weirdest of places..so this one i wrote after watching a particularly depressing movie where everyone keeps on dying and there are lots of funerals.

so here goes:
i call it "what if"

we are just puppets
bound by strings from above,
no one know when they go away,
is it in a year a month or today..

so i ask you one thing
i donno if i can
if i go tomorrow or today
would you mourn for me that day?

would you sit like a stranger
remember me for a minute?
or maybe cry for a day
then let me go away?

would you remember how we spend our days?
the joys, the sorrows the happiness and the pain?
or just recall certain moments past
no emotions attached?

would you remember our little joys?
catching butterflies, fireflies
running in the grass barefoot
things that i hope you would?

or maybe just regret things
that should have happened but never did?
like running away alone
or stealing kisses in the rain

would you remember our little fights?
those in which you always let me win?
or those due to which
we went without talking for days?

would you remember those little gifts?
my petting you in the head
you holding me through the scary scene
not minding little scratches i left in?

would you still scold my picture
if you think i was wrong?
or try and replace everything
memories and me?

or would you laugh looking back
on our little momentary madnesses
like the time when everything
and everyone didn't matter?

what if i jus go away
will you miss me?

No comments: