Saturday, November 17, 2007

emotional freak eh?

long time ago in some circumstances i don't clearly remember someone once told me that i am a emotional freak. so far i haven't decided on this comment's status. lets see.
crazy. check.
stupid. check.
impulsive. check.
philosophical. sometimes.
intelligent. rarely.
thoughtful. i'd like to believe.
trusting. eh not so sure.

so what does that make me? sure, i do make my mistakes when it comes to trusting people, but isn't that the way you learn? sure, i get into some pretty deep messes when it comes to defending people. yeah i am too loyal for my own good. yeah i prioritize my friends way over myself but isn't that supposed to be a nice thing? i see things only the way i want to. and i get insanely jealous when someone tries to take my place. even for a minute. i sometimes cry to get off my stress IN PUBLIC. i think crying out is a better option than to let out everything on a person. and i take all the comments to me to my heart, contrary to what people believe. i DON'T like to defend my position when i am sure i am right. YES i hate to try and explain the same thing five million times.

so yeah back to topic, so what does it make me? just a normal teenager with raging hormones or a stupid emotional freak? do let me know.

No comments: