Tuesday, November 27, 2007

owner of the lonely hearts club

is it me or everyone at one point or another feels like they are the loneliest person on the planet? so yeah since a little while i guess i am going through that phase which is quite frankly due to my stupid exams (feels good eh, blaming everything on exams! lol)

i sit and stare at the walls because my stupid tv hasn't got one good program on it and somehow my cable guy decided that there is no need of keeping star world, Disney channel and channel v! i mean cmon..then you talk about internet, yeah about that my dad decided its a kickass distraction (i don't blame though ;p) so i barely get a few hours once in 2-3 days. then finally my cell phone whos decided to turn into a screen-less zombie, yeah really the screen just freezes and then to put it on i have to shut the whole thing up and worst part about that is my on-off button is a bitch!

so now you know my sad story. *insert mandatory melodramatic pause here*

ok so i know you guys are going to tell me that instead of worrying about all this i should put my energies into studying..hell if i wanted to do that u think i'd be writing this worthless piece??

No comments: