Wednesday, May 7, 2008

ha and i thought it was possible in good indian movies and cheesy novels!

You know they say/write that every person has a happy ending. well let me admit it, i didn't think so. for a long time in my life i ended up thinking some people have all the bad luck, Queen of tragedy being me. why don't ask me, thats like writing a never ending book of misfortunes. never mind that, point being, happy endings do exist. if you wait long enough for it, that is.

so despite all the melodrama in my life, as of now i am happy and super content with my life. thanks to some amazing people and end of stupid vivas (;p)
so i tried writing a few words on that. so ended up with the lines below. hope u guys like it. =)



My long suffering has ended.
Gone are the sharp pains only partially blunted by morphine.
Like winter into summer, my tears are now perpetually frozen
Into the joy of being happy.
Stillness for me reflexes a lack of suffering,
and that is my happy ending.

No comments: