Thursday, May 8, 2008

i found you

p.s: its the plural you
this one is dedicated to all my bestest friends who are and will always be there for me!
thank you! mwaaah! you guys know who you are. =)


watching through an open window,
wondering if anyone knows
what it feels like to be me
how alone i can be.

in the crowd of friends,
i seemed like the stranger,
everyone was immersed in laughter
while i think n feel sombre.

every little wish,
every little dream,
had seemed to fall apart before my eyes,
i wish i was smarter,i wish i was wise.

but out of no where
you came along.
like a fresh breeze of the sea,
you came to me.

past faded away,
new dawn arrived.
my fake laughter died somehow,
in its place was that true happy glow.

my friend, couldn't have you come earlier
i wondered as i looked at you.
it would have been easier,
because i know you would have made it disappear.

suddenly i feel all better,
suddenly life is so beautiful.
it was fresh and new,
because i knew i had you.

No comments: