Sunday, May 18, 2008

oh damn!

yeah be afraid, very afraid.
my semester 4 exams are sitting right on top of my head (commencing on 22nd may by the way.) and what do i do? yeah sit online, watch tv, read comics, write useless blogs, and talk on the phone! so i know i should be studying but when you have subjects that i have, how can you!
i know people are going to be pissed if i tell them "ummm..by the way, i still haven't completed 2 chapters of the subject" but lets face it, its the truth. so i tried studying last night and the night before and the night before, with NO success whatsoever. i can be up talking on the phone or watching tv or chatting till 3-4 in the night but studying? NOT A CHANCE! so if anyone has any advices they should let me know..i am desperate!

P.S. even offline messages will do!

1 comment:

Nipa said...

THAT IS IT!!!!!!!! I am going to tell your dad to take both your phone & your computer away - again!! You know I'll do it too!!!!