Saturday, June 21, 2008

im surprized!

OMG i made it one month without a blog, i guess this is what they call the writer's block. heheheehe ok so i know i am not that good a writer but nonetheless. so i guess let me fill you guys up with whats going on in my life.

so i am majorly addicted to webcomics, my favorite being questionablecontent.net and xkcd.com you guys should definitely check them out. pintsize is so my favorite character of all times after Calvin of Calvin n Hobbes fame!

other then that I've got to shop...! two weddings in a row. damn all my first cousins are getting married one by one and i am majorly worried that some random xyz match making aunty will daunt my mom with wedding nonsense given that i am 20!

also so finally my second harrowing year in engineering is over whoppiieeeee!!!!! hopefully i clear everything i am little doubtful about one paper..

ok so now that everyone is updated about my life....lets end this here...when i get a good topic again I'll start blabbering!!

1 comment:

Kunal Shah said...

Dont worry Nirali, getting engaged at 20 is old school thought. It wont happen to you, unless you come up with some xyz yourself:),so take a chill pill.