Sunday, February 27, 2011

little things that make me happy

Yes I am writing this on a Saturday night instead of getting wasted like a normal 22 year old, that is not because I don't have a life but because I refuse to follow the society; Fridays are my Saturdays. Anyways, back to topic. I am not even going to deny when you say I am a-bit childish, okay very childish, but I consider that as a part of my charm. (I might be a tad bit delusional too). As its evident from quite a few of my posts, I love making lists - so for your entertainment here goes another one!

  1. Two word things - Bubble Wrap - Ice Cream - Snow Fall - Teddy Bears - Frozen Yogurt - Free Food - Roller Costers - Mega Sale - Lame Jokes - yea you get the point.
  2. When someone calls me for food (it means I don't have to cook!)
  3. When Moni calls me to tell me, "you lucky B****, you went off and left me here, now patao parents for me"
  4. When someone complements unexpectedly making me turn pink in the cheeks
  5. Jokes that only I understand
  6. Mom calling me Betu
  7. Dad trying (hard) to crack a joke
  8. Bitching about people I don't like
  9. Waking at 2 in the afternoon and realizing I don't have classes so I can stop panicking.
  10. Finding money you didn’t even know you lost
  11. Eating cake first thing in the morning
  12. Good hair day
  13. Listening to romantic songs when it is raining
  14. Finding marshmallows in random food item
  15. Nutella on anything
  16. When one of my niece calls me their favorite aunt
  17. When someone defends me even when my argument is completely pointless and maybe even wrong.
  18. Looking through old pictures and laughing uncontrollably
  19. Taking one awesome picture after a series of crappy ones
  20. Moments in life when it is acceptable to laugh like an evil villain
  21. Radio playing the song that you were thinking of at exactly the same time
  22. Hugs whether I need it or not.
  23. Sense of accomplishment when I figure out something (I am usually painfully slow at figuring out)
  24. Someone trying really hard to convince me
  25. Singing on top of my lungs and dancing to it when no one is around (note: Nilay & Namita, I want to do wii dance it again, soon!)
I think I can write more, but I shall refrain from boring you guys! 

No comments: