Monday, March 7, 2011

Reasons why I am still a kid


Another list..whooppiieee!

1.I love Disney! I really do. I still want to be a princess.
2.I prefer watching Nickelodeon and Disney channel over ABC and Fox.
3.I still need to be yelled upon so I maybe I'll study.
4.My weapon of choice to get my work done is puppy-dog face (surprisingly it works)
5.Giving me responsibilities is like giving monkey an Iphone, I have no idea wat to do with it.
6."Impulse Decisions"
7.I always have a current-I-can't-live-without obsession. Right now it is an Iphone game called Ijewels
8.I know more than 15 cartoon title tracks by heart.
9.My favorite movie of all times is Beauty and the Beast.
10.I sometimes shop tshirts from kid section. (They are just plain cute, don't judge me)
11.My way of countering any argument is the classic tongue-out or pinching spree.
12.I tuck myself into bed. Like a box.
13.I dont count calories. Ever.
14.I whine. A lot.
15.Sometimes I get such a sugar high, I wake up with a sugar hangover. Not kidding.

No comments: