Wednesday, January 16, 2008

about me

so you think you know me. most people think that. and no one is to blame. i do let people think just that. i don't know why i am writing this topic but then lets face it i don't have any other work..lol..

i have two sides, one what everyone sees so as to say my public interface, which is all happy happy and smiling and good. while there is another side, violent, rebellious, nasty, troubled and selfish. why am i making this public you ask me. my answer is, so you know, that i cant always be the nice girl you have come to know of me and if i hurt you, you know i gave you a warning.

what causes this split in my personality, frankly i don't have any idea whatsoever. but beneath this tough smiling exterior there a fragile person, who cries when someone wrongs her and yet doesn't say a word, who lets go the best things in her life because it'll make someone or the other happy, who'd not wish bad for even people she doesn't like at all, who wants to be hugged at least five times a day. but that story lets leave it for some other time.

and my other side? you better wish it doesn't come out any time soon. because it believes only in destroying everything and i am myself afraid of it.

ok if i have scared/bored you enough by writing long pravachans as some say. I'll stop. yeah now we can all go to being happy again. smile!

No comments: