Monday, January 14, 2008

gossip and more

ok so i admit i enjoy gossiping, i can't deny it. we'll am i not supposed to? i am a girl and as far as i've heard thats how we are wired. maybe i am not the girly kind of girl but still lets face it, i enjoy gossip. the harmless one that is. part of growing up and the teenage years is relentless gossiping. its everything from who-is-dating-whom game to who-has-the-best-dress-sense to whose-brother-is-the-hottest. and when i say i gossip-ed u better believe, for i am no saint. i have done it all, spread rumours, given data on the newest hotties, investigated if a so-and-so rumour is true.the best part of my job description was being in everybodies good books. "the girl who knew it all!"

but u know they say karma comes to haunt you. i now belive it. turns out, it is always tit or tat. and you understand that when you are the center of a bigtime gossip news.from my college whoever is gonna read this will agree with me, that i have been part of many-a big scandals. (pst.here scandal implies huge gossips that everyone who knows you know and maybe even some more). that includes mostly the big guessing game that finally is the my guy which, by the way, is totally absurd given that i am perhaps destined to be single and love my status. and also the eternal nirali is more that friends with x or y or z. i never know, when they tease me i have to ask whos the latest one.

i can't complain you see. because perhaps i actully find it really funny! i am weird, i know.(wiring problem as famously someone told me once) and secretly i like being in the news. i am a wee bit of an attention seeker =)
also let me tell you i cannot hide stuff from people i like (like as in whom i trust as friends) so people who really matter do know everything that been going on with me. so yeah you guys can enjoy all the new gossip that come up on one condition do tell me about it so i can laugh with you. and if it somehow turns up to be the truth i swear i wont lie. that's a promise.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a feeling you are a HUGE fan of Gossip Girls and are trying to become one of them =)