Wednesday, January 9, 2008

blabberings...

it really doesn't matter that i might be the most unrealistic person on the planet and also one of the most dreamer type personalities as well. well yeah so i dream like a mad person and always am in my own sweet little world that probably exists in some parallel universe. god you should see the adventures i undertake in my mind. must have climbed the highest mountain and swam the hugest of oceans and traveled to the most amazing places there can exist. and come to think of it i am proud that i still dream and haven't become one of those cardboard cut-out people there are these days.i don't just think of the future or how i did in xyz paper or what impression i made on abc person. i don't write for others nor do i things so as to impress anyone but me.i love me. and that is important to me.

i take my joys out of the most silliest things.i am different and i love it.i like to be the "kid" who-doesn't-know-what-to-say-to-whom amongst people because i am at least not a two faced person who says on thing and does something else. yeah you can always pretend to be someone else so people think you are nice but i refuse to do so. because quite frankly i am not anyone else. take it or leave it. honesty is another brutal thing which most people refrain from saying but i dont. someone has to be truthful. maybe its my curse or blessing i don't know.i will dream on. if they come true or not is not my concern, i keep the faith.

the point is, don't be someone else and hate yourself at the end of the day.you can be anything and everything you wish for.be proud of who u are.so don't tell me,my friend, what i cant do or cant be because i am the most amazing person i know, and i can achieve anything i want, its just that i am content, i am happy with being just me. so better except me as i am or its entirely your loss.

1 comment:

Miral said...

Please start pravarchans in Mumbai....u'll earn a lot.....lol.....have u heard of Murari Bapu....he says the same things....