Thursday, January 3, 2008

resolutions!!!

new year, new resolutions. never mind that last year's resolution didn't even last two months! lolz...
so with the big holler we announce the oncoming of new year and everyone is on their feet deciding what they will "supposedly" will give up and what they will try to learn and do. with so much peer/family/xyz pressure you *haveto* make resolutions you like it or not! so this is my list..or in better words what I'll try to achieve and most likely fail miserably!

(p.s. if i am not very original its not my fault, i was made to make some resolutions!)

1.i will give up biting my nails.

2.i will try and talk a wee bit less so as to bore less number of people.

3.i will not treat my hair like they don't exist.

4.i will keep in touch with every tom dick and harry on my phone book list just because some how they like sending me smses.

5.i will not stare, like a mad person, at every hottie that happens to pass my way.

6.i will share, on asking, my poem book no matter how stupid my poems are.

7.i will not miss lunches because i am still in bed.

8.i will make sense when talking.

9.i will slap at least one guy.(this is just for fun! but i hope i get to do it! =))

10.lastly, i will not threaten people to make sure my work is done.


last words: yeah i know i am so not going to follow any of it!! esp 10! so yeah be ready for more threats coming your way!


xoxox
hugs and kisses!
mwhahaha!

No comments: