Wednesday, January 23, 2008

statement of purpose in life

we have one life to live. one life to do everything we wish for. one life to dream and fulfill them. one life to ease a little suffering in lives around you. just one life and so much to do. isn't it funny how everything to us is always about us. me. i.

so i have made up my mind it is not going to be that way any longer. it is no longer going to be all about me. its not going to be about what i want, but making others happy is going to be my goal. in this endless selfish life if i can perhaps spare a while for others i am going to be happiest person. and this comes not after endless brain washing speeches by big saints and suchlike but after my own experiences. the best smile is that which you acquire on seeing people happy around you, because of you. the only time you feel satisfied is not after acquiring that huge paycheck or getting a promotion or winning an acknowledgment, but from realizing that you made someone happy.

i know it is not that easy job to do. but it is what i want. see how "i" creeps up everywhere?

so you know what, just smile it just might make someones day!(like mine)

1 comment:

Miral said...

I would like to add

the most difficult (impossible) job is to please everyone....

Courtesy : I heard somewhere...lol