Thursday, November 27, 2008

day 6

what day this was! first of all, my heartfelt salute to all the police and army men who lost their lives in trying to flush the terrorists out in the ongoing battle in Mumbai. i hope everything gets better in hours to come.

my day started dull with all the heart wrenching stories about the blasts and firings. was alone most of the morning as my parents were out on family duty and sister out of studies. i tried studying but my mind was just not there. in the evening we had a quiet mehndi ceremony at Krishnalaya terrace. i decided against putting mehndi on my hands for 2 reasons: 1) i hate the smell and 2) it would look horrid with my evening dress. but went instead with putting mehndi on my feet! it looks awesome let me tell you that!


it went pretty smooth. had dahi puri and bhel and yes kulfi. oh and i made friends with one of the hottest boys ever - bhagya. he is Mikul bhai's friend's son. and he is such a cutie. oh yeah he made an exception of me and Moni, because he usually doesn't talk to girls. we danced together, he loves rock on! =)


later me, Moni, mom and dad were in full form! we did garba continuous for quite sometime. yes i do know i have really limited skills in the matter but still i managed, thank you very much. then all the cousins and their friends were holed up in Mikul bhai's room waiting for the clock to show 00:00. right when the comedy news channel, India TV showed 00:00 we all wished them a really happy 4th anniversary. it was fun!

tomorrow's programme is not known yet, they might cancel the sangeet keeping in mind the current scenario, lets see. i hope situation gets better for all those are affected directly by the tragedy which is now pegged as the worst terrorist attack on Indian soil. we shall stay strong. for them, for our country. i hope to donate blood, doing a little what i can for my fellow countrymen. jai hind.

till tomorrow..stay safe.

No comments: