Thursday, November 6, 2008

effing exams!!!!!

i know i know i shouldn't be swearing so much. but i HATE exams. really! so in little less than a month I'll be giving my semester 5 exams, which is going to last little over a month *&%^#%$$@..so again as always my 31st is going to come in between my exams though this time i can celebrate it since there's like a 10 day holiday that time..lol

yeah good part is, no exam on or anywhere within 2 days before and after my birthday...yay! this time i am going to be actually having fun on my 20th! and lottttttts of holidays before both my worst subjects. i kind of like my time table but i wonder how much i am going to use the holidays to actually study!

even if you don't understand what the short forms mean of my subjects its ok. neither do i. =p

3rd Dec - EE
11th Dec - BMI
16th Dec - μP
20th Dec - PCS
27th Dec - MI
7th Jan - Maths 5

don't forget to wish me luck. =p

No comments: